GCI provides state-of-the-art services in geo-environmental engineering and specialized services in Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I & II ESA), detailed environmental site investigations, remediation, contaminant hydrogeology, and environmental baseline studies. The professionals at GCI have conducted several Phase 1 & 2 site investigations and detailed site investigation studies throughout British Columbia.
GCI Core Competencies
• Preliminary & Detailed Site Investigation
• Risk Assessment;
• Hydrogeology related to Contaminated Sites Investigation;
• Environmental Baseline Studies; and
• Permitting of Exploration & Mining Projects.
GCI PROFESSIONALS UNDERSTAND AND ARE DILIGENT IN REGARD TO THE FOLLOWING:
• British Columbia Environmental Management Act;
• Contaminated Site Regulations;
• Hazardous Waste Regulation;
• Drinking Water & Groundwater Protection Regulation; and
• Federal Acts and Regulations.